Take a look around

Saturday, January 21

Tommy Ton packs for Pitti

Tommy Ton, international street style photographer extraordinaire, based god, style icon, inspiration etc etc. This man has done a lot for style shooters out there and with reason. He's great. Not only that he's got great personal style. Mr Ton recently went to Pitti Uomo to shoot style for Style.com and GQ with the latter doing a feature on what he took. I'm gonna choose my favourite pieces from Tommy's suitcase.

All images from GQ

Vintage Miu Miu varsity jacket, Valentino varsity jacket
Bean Pole x Kim Jones jacket, Junya Watanabe Fair Isle jacket. I'm living for the Junya
Miharayasuhiro rose print camouflage parka. I think I have a floral addiction because this is perf.

I really love the first pair and the Miharayashiro pair, of course. It says 'all Dries van Noten' but I think it may have been labelled wrong.

Both Andrea Pompilio. I knew I had to watch this guy for a reason.

clockwise from top left: Yuketen, Dries Van Noten, Mark McNairy x Union, Beams x Clarks, Marni, Grenson x Barbour. Love the Yuketen, the NcNairy's and the Clarks. I think I can still find the Beams collab somewhere, might have to search.

New Balance 574. Got a pair ordered.

This man. This man. This man. Impressive is not the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment