Take a look around

Thursday, January 19

Grab your cards - Mr Porter Sale

I'm sat here in my university library getting some imagery put together for some posts coming and I happened upon the Mr Porter sale section. I'm having to catch my breath, my debit card is not far from my hand and I'm seriously tempted to abuse it. There are some great deals to be had on some choice labels you might want to get your hands on - and right now is the perfect time. 

I had my eye on the GANT Rugger jacket, I had my card to hand, but alas knowing my luck they didn't have my size. Also on offer include garms from: b Store, Brooks Brothers, Aspesi, Incotex, Woolrich Woolen Mills and more. What I've chosen has been split into outerwear, shirting, trousers, accessories and footwear and are based on what I consider good value i.e. the amount of reduction in accordance to the brand and usual price.

Check out these mad deals!
Outerwear

b Store Hooded Pullover Jacket, now £70.50 sizes S - XL available

GANT Rugger Down Filled Hooded Coat, now £90, size XL only

A great piece to have for Spring, Brooks Brothers Cotton Summer Jacket, now £98, sizes XL - XXL

1. Aspesi Coat with Detachable Quilted Lining, now £169.70, sizes S, L, XL
2. Aspesi Lightweight Padded Jacket, now £115.50, sizes M - XL

A fantastic wax cotton jacket from Filson in bright orange with a Navajo inspired lining, now £190.50, sizes 38 and 40 only

Oliver Spencer plaid wool Fisher jacket, now £75, sizes 42 - 46

Waxed cotton jacket from Ami, now £99, sizes L and XL only

Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket, now £87, size M only. Seriously if I could fit into it I would buy it for Spring. It's a great colour and for based god's sake it's Marc Jacobs. When will you ever own Marc Jacobs for under £100

Shirting

1. Green and brown plaid button down shirt, now £27, size XL only
2. Two tone brown and white checked button down shirt, now £33, sizes S - XXL


Incotex Glanshirt Washed Plaid Shirt, now £40.50, sizes EU39, 42 and 43 only


Band of Outsiders contrast button yellow cotton shirt, now £63, size XL only


Chambray Gitman Vintage shirt with two buttoned flap pockets, now £62.50, size XL only 



1. Contrasting strip cotton shirt, now £39, sizes M - XL
2.  Floral and jersey shirt, now £40.50, sizes L and XL only
3. Floral patterned contrast sleeve shirt, now £46.50, sizes M - XL



Woolrich Woolen Mills multi plaid cotton shirt, now £54, sizes M and L only


GANT Rugger red, yellow and brown plaid cotton flannel shirt, now £42.50, sizes L and XL only

Trousers


Straight fit olive green chinos from rag & bone, now £70, 36" and 38" only


Margaret Howell linen-blended straight leg trousers, now £76.50,  S (28.5") only


Dark navy pleated wool-blend trousers by A.P.C., now £60, size S (33") only


Sand cotton chinos from Woolrich Woolen Mills, now £48, size 34 and 36 only


Navy pleated loose fit cotton Folk trousers, now £43.50, size 2 (32.5") and 5 (38.5") only


Accessories


1. Silk camouflage tie, now £60
2. Silk camouflage pocket square, now £62.50


Alexander Olc plaid wool tie, now £57.50

Footwear


Mark McNairy suede and leather saddle shoes, now £154, sizes 9 and 10 only

Acne leather high tops, now £78, size EU40 (US7 UK6) only. Also a great deal and again where are you going to get Acne for less that £100

Opening Ceremony M1, now £112.50, sizes EU44 - 46 (US11 - 13 UK10 - 12) only

Act now or forever regret not copping these at these low low prices.
[all images via Mr Porter]

No comments:

Post a Comment