Take a look around

Thursday, February 16

Grab your cards - Opening Ceremony sale

Big fan of Opening Ceremony over here. Founded in Hong Kong in 2002 by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, they represent wholeheartedly, at least for me, what a label should be like nowadays - collaborative, different and fun. I think bygone are the days that everyone needs to conform to push forward and get ahead because where will you get if you're offering products that are basically the same as someone else. OC embraces an alternative culture and as such are able to present something very quirky and unlike anything you've seen or likely to see. They host events, they interact with their fans which I think is very important when you remember that social media is a mainstay in our society and as such being on a level with the people who keep you up there is paramount in maintaining and continuing success.

They have celebrity fans that range from Chloe Sevigne to Alexa Chung and they collaborate with every brand imaginable including Gitman Bros., Rodarte, Pendleton and Reyn Spooner. I love the whole concept of the brand and hope that I'm able to visit the store in NYC in the near future.

Speaking of the store they currently have a titanic sale on and after a thorough look through I've picked my favourite pieces that could help cripple my wallet. Take a look.

Gerlan Jeans Appalachian Anorak, $ 370.00 148.00. The print on this coat is insane, it kind of drums up the image of the Burberry Prorsum storm jacket at Park & Bond

Monitaly Riders Coat, $ 805.00 242.00

Warriors of Radness mod cargo pant, $ 185.00 56.00. I love these, and that's saying something because I'm not a fan of the recent trend of elasticated cuffs but here I can make an exception.

Opening Ceremony wool cargo pant, $ 345.00 104.00. I love these because they put a new twist on the cargo ant by using a pattern rather than one colour.

Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony cargo pant$ 370.00 111.00.


Assembly New York longrise pants, $ 240.00 72.00. Made in the USA, classic khaki pants with button and zip fly with unfinished seams.

Great floral 90/10 wool and cashmere workshirt from Opening Ceremony, $ 195.00 59.00

All Gitman Brothers x Opening Ceremony
1.  Brodie hunter BD long sleeve shirt, $ 165.00 99.00
2. Tan cheetah basic shorts, $ 150.00 45.00
3.  Japan/America basic long sleeve shirt, $ 165.00 99.00

Mark McNairy New Amsterdam San Salvador Burro Boot in a. tan, b. navy, c. grey, d. chocolate
$ 125.00 88.00

I hope you like what I've chosen, I do (just bought the San Salvador boots in tan). Check my other GYC features and grab yourself a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment