Take a look around

Sunday, January 15

Pure Pitti

I know I've posted about it before but I cannot get over Pitti this year. I have been following it for a few years and am still floored by the display these men put on. It's a pure #menswear experience. There is no fear. That's what I love, everyone here, although they're under the constant watching eyes of photographers everywhere, are not dressing to impress. They go out like this everyday!

Here are some more of my favourite shots from Pitti Uomo Immagine 81










Pattern upon pattern, colour, details and tradition. All in the same place. All things that shouldn't go together. The old being done new but looking totally fresh. As you can tell I am so in love with this place and the show these men are putting on is amazing and inspiring. I hope, perhaps one day, in my future buying career you'll  see me strolling through Florence dressed to the nines and doing my business like these guys here.

[photos by nam for grazia.it and tommy ton for style.com and gq]

No comments:

Post a Comment