Take a look around

Tuesday, April 10

Anthem Store SS12 Lookbook

Anthem is that new menswear store I told you all about a little while back, and I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't made my way over there to introduce myself, have a look around and have a chat with the guys. I've been waiting for the website to launch ever since the store opened last August and as I found out yesterday it has. The website is very clean and sophisticated very much like the store itself and reflects what Simon and Jeremy had in mind for what they wanted their store to represent. 


You'll find Junya and Margela mingling with Vlas Blomme and 45rpm. They have a really unique and awesome stocklist including Kapital, of which they are the only UK stockists. I'm really pleased that everything is falling into place for the guys and they're doing well. I hope they don't mind that I pinched their S/S lookbook for you guys to see. What I like the most about it is that they used an atypical model to wear the clothes, it's an honest representation of who you'd probably see wearing the clothes, I'm also very impressed with styling and how they were able to pair brands that usually you wouldn't see together.









No comments:

Post a Comment