Take a look around

Tuesday, February 28

Grab your cards - Ann Demeulemeester

I have a serious hard spot for Belgian designer, Ann Demeulemeester. As part of the Antwerp 6 she is known for her radical and forward thinking designs. I'm not planning to go into to much detail about her but I'll let the item I'm gonna show you do the talking.

As part of the ongoing Grab Your Cards feature I present to you a pair of shockingly reduced Ann Demeulemeester cap toe oxfords at myhabit.com, Amazon's luxury sale site. The site offers free membership so it shouldn't be difficult to take advantage of this deal. Full leather construction sits on top of stacked heels, made in Italy with a not-too-round toe. These are a perfect compliment to any man's wardrobe and especially at this price, should not be passed up.






Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment