Take a look around

Tuesday, September 6

Vanishing Elephant SS12 preview @ Jacket Required



Vanishing Elephant is a brand I've been watching for a few seasons now. I was initially drawn to it due to it's eye catching prints, something I hadn't seen much of apart from some collections at Liberty. What excited me even more was the fact that this was an Australian brand a place I feel that is under represented in terms of great menswear.

I for one am excited to see what this innovative brand can do to further differentiated itself in what's becoming a very saturated market.


Elephant embroidered shorts and trousers 
are featured in this forward thinking collection






Nubuck oxfords


A great example of what Vanishing Elephant is great at - bold and unique prints


Cap-toe woven oxford in great shades of brown


Nubuck ankle boots





































No comments:

Post a Comment