Take a look around

Saturday, December 31

A nice end of year present


During my frequent rounds through the various OMAS channels I came across something curious when looking at who followed the Twitter account. There was a listed follower. Of course I rifled through and couldn't find this mysterious follower. I then checked and found that it was sorsd. Funnily enough I've come across this store in a previous net surfing session and thought oooo this place seems nice. As you can see there are 95 people being followed, On Many a Street being one of them.

All I can say is that I'm honored by this. Even though this year has been quite patchy in terms of content and posting consistency Georgina and I have tried very hard to make this a priority in our free time and I think this is a good reflection of the work we've put in. The blog is listed up there with many other individuals that I look up to as inspiration, including but not limited to: Lawrence Schlossman of Sartorially Inclined and How To Talk to Girls at Parties, Izzy of The Dandy Project, Steve Salter of Style Salvage and publications such as Inventory and Details.

All I know is that we are on the on and up so you guys can expect more frequent posting and some newer things happening with On Many a Street in 2012.

Check out the list here

No comments:

Post a Comment