Take a look around

Tuesday, January 24

Grab your cards - YMC Sale

Until recently, embarrassingly, I didn't know there was a YMC store in London. It wasn't until I went looking for bargains in the sale late last year that my friend and I happened across it. YMC short for You Must Create took initial inspiration from work wear and has since evolved into a highly significant export of modern British menswear. They produce timeless, expertly tailored and exciting clothing. According to their website they "follow the Corbusian precept that form follows function. The results, free from fads and fripperies, are as close to timeless as clothing gets."

Since discovering their London store I have been keeping a very close eye on their sale and I've picked a few choice items that perhaps you guys would like to look at.

[all images via ymc]

Yellow cagoule, £75, sizes S - XL

Camouflage Butt Pocket Trouser, £90.00, sizes 28 - 36

Pleat Front Chino (olive), £90.00, sizes 28 - 36

Classic Selvedge Chino (navy), £90.00, sizes 28 - 36

Gloverall Coat (aqua), £205.00, sizes S - L

Hunting Sweat (grey), £75.00, sizes S - XL. Featuring a suede shooting patch on one shoulder, a detail imitated by many other brands.

YMC v Chapman Camping Rucksack (orange)£225.00

Suede Brogue Desert Boot (olive), £135.00 , sizes EU40 - 45

Victorian Work Boot (mid brown), £115.00, sizes EU40 - 45
Take a look. I hope that they do further reductions so I can pick up a few of these things for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment